Paper Towns Review
Hello everyone. It sure has been a while. And now that my summer has begun, I’ve decided I can pledge my time to improving my blog. Summer break is a synonym for “a crapload of free time that will be taken up with blogging and reading”. So, to kick off this season, I’ll be giving my book review for Paper Towns by John Green in celebration for the movie coming out on July 24th. I had actually read this book three years ago, back when the only people who knew about John were Nerdfighters (followers of his YouTube channel in collaboration with his brother cleverly named “Vlogbrothers”). I had never heard of Nerdfighters, nor was I one until last year, but I did discover the book quite early on. Paper Towns is a novel about a high school senior named Quentin Jacobsen, though his friends addressed him as “Q”, who had this prolonged crush on Margo Roth Spegielman. Margo was this wild, spontaneous mystery that Quentin had always been absorbed in. When the two were younger, they were...
Comments
Post a Comment